When time comes, I'll be first to hang up my boots: Yuvraj - Latest Cricket News | Cricket Update | Cricket Match live

Breaking News

Monday 25 March 2019

When time comes, I'll be first to hang up my boots: Yuvraj



In the performance of the finest power-hitting, Andre Russell and Rishabh Pant stole the show with their blitzkrieg against Sunrise Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians respectively on the second day of the Indian Premier League 2019. Russell helped to take Kolkata Riders back on track. After Hingi win, Pant defeated Mumbai solely in the competition at the Wankhede Stadium.

When Pant went to bat, Delhi Capitol was 112 for 3 after 13 overs. Mumbai had really controlled the game till that stage, and then proceeded with Shikhar Dhawan's wicket as the visitors scored 131 runs in 4 wickets in 15.1 overs. From there, things slipped in their hands in a moment. Pant was leaving and his single-handed shot left in the front of the boundary, left the knockout punch. Pant successfully attacked Jaspreet Bumrah, because Paes scored 40 runs in his four overs. Ben Cutting, Crunal Pandya and Hardik Pandya also motivated the left-handed batsman to fight because he was taken for more than 10 runs per over.

Mumbai was finally shot for only 176 in the pursuit of 213, and faced another defeat in its initial IPL encounter. Pant said on Sunday (24th March) after the game, "When I came in, I had to get up and that's why I took my chance. It was closed tonight." "In particular T20, you have to do something different. Sometimes when the bowler provokes you to come into the room, you have to make your own room.

"When you score runs, there is always a great feeling and the team wins, I always bat at every time under the circumstances."

Colin Ingram also rode behind the young man and said that the knock was too long to see. "Last year I saw him play like this from his couch and he was feeling like this, it is a good sign for us if he is in good form because he is a match winner on his day. saw." The hell of a talent, the way he practices - it's terrible to see, "he said.

Yuvraj Singh, who made half-century in the beginning of Mumbai, felt that it was to ensure that the attacking left-handed batsman was ready for the future. He said, "I can not say about selection but Rishab was excellent today, he had a fantastic performance last year, he is playing well in the Tests too." Making his country abroad (two centuries) reflects his character We prepare him well and hope that he will be the next big thing for us.

'I'll hang my shoes on time'

Yuvraj, who made his maiden half-century in IPL since 2017, said that regular wickets hurt his chase. "Rohit (Sharma) was quick to lose (one of the reasons). (Quinton) D. Coch was doing well, but we lost his wicket. (Kieron) Pollard came and lost his wicket quickly. He said that we got 20-30 (run) partnerships, we could have got closer to the game, the wicket was more than 180-190, the winning score was 213 and the bowling was really good for Delhi. Found Everyone.

"I took my time here and wickets were falling and I felt that if I get a quick chance, then we (not) want to get close to the game, so I just took my time, the way I am happy. . "

All-rounder also revealed that he is still not thinking of retirement despite his up and down form. "When the time comes, I will be the first to hang my shoes, I also talked to Sachin (Tendulkar) and he has passed such time in 38-39. Talking to him makes things easier for me. For the past two years, I am going up and down, I started playing cricket because I enjoyed the game and then I was not playing for the Indian, it was U-14, under-16, so long as I Enjoy, till then Unga.. "

Pages