IPL 2019 | Take the Blame on Myself for Russell Reprieve: Ashwin - Latest Cricket News | Cricket Update | Cricket Match live

Breaking News

Thursday 28 March 2019

IPL 2019 | Take the Blame on Myself for Russell Reprieve: Ashwin


Kings XI Punjab captain Ravichandran Ashwin accused Andre Russell of handling a lucky fatality that he ended up at the cost of the game.

When Mohammed Shami batted for three overs, Mohammed Shami knocked him out, but with only three fielders inside the circle, the umpire called it a no ball. Russell was dismissed by 48 runs in just 17 balls and Kolkata Knight Riders played a key role in the 28-run win.

"Look, I mean we were not focusing on small things, the cost of small things is in this game, we need to focus on the little things for the next game, I take it for myself (no- Talking about the ball). I should have taken a look at his (Varun Chakraborty or Hardas Wilogen), "Ashwin said in the presentation ceremony after the match.

He said, "Surely, there was an early player and will perform better than here." Varun Chakraborty bowled Uthappa and Rana in the 15th over, he was very positive, Mayank, despite batting well, batted well. That was equal to 200. " This track and this is where small mistakes take our money. "

Man of the Match - Russell, who smashed three fours and five maxms in his innings, could not believe his fate and thanked the fielder who did not come inside the circle.

"Thank you for that boy was out of the ring, this is a new boy, I forgot his name but well done Thank you, when I got the bowling, I was like this ... Mummy I missed tonight. But then when I saw everyone I was in the dagout signaling no ball, so please God, please let it be free-hit for the front foot, but I realized that it was a boy outside the circle and I just got a capit You do not get these things every day. To maximize these opportunities, "surrounded Russell.

Talking about his batting approach, Jamaica said: "You have to make sure that you have a clear head when I'm out to bat. I do a little bit, it's just my body Heats up, gets adrenaline rush, it's nothing, I just do it because I want to, but this is something I do to get warm, a mood I come in, swing my bat several times, if the first ball is in the slot, then I go to it, it's just some logic, it's been doing for years and it's working and I'm happy. "

Right-arm fast bowler also took important wickets of Chris Gayle and Sarfaraz Khan and chased Punjab.

"Gone is with friends to play cricket, Gayle is like a brother to me, great legend, he was very good to start quickly, the plan was to harass him and ban him. I am glad that I The work was completed. We discussed about his plays for KL Rahul and executed them. "

Meanwhile, Kolkata captain Dinesh Karthik praised all his members who helped him claim the second consecutive victory.

"Obviously it is a good start of the tournament for us, the manner in which Nitish played it was beautiful." Robbie started giving credit for playing and beginning with the beginning was very good. Apparently Russell's tenure It was obvious that when Sunil had returned, by his injury, he had to bat at the top, "he said.

Pages